Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010

Waist: 38 inches
Weight: 180.8 lbs
BMI: 30.86

10 minutes on the Wii Fit
Breakfast: large hard-boiled egg
15 minute walk
Snack: Oats & Peanut Butter bar
Lunch: Chicken with Basil Cream Sauce



I got up earlier than usual today. Was able to do my daily body test on the Wii Fit as well as some yoga and balance games. Hopefully adding this to my walks at work will help with the weight loss.

My morning walk wasn't half bad! It still took me over 15 minutes to walk my route, but I'll get back up to normal speed (3 - 3.5 mph) eventually. I traded out my Champion Stride Fitness Athletic shoes for my older plain-old walking shoes. I felt NO calf or ankle pain. I did have some shin splint pain, but I probably just need to work on my KT Tape placement. I heard on KNX1070 this morning that some doctors are saying that the "toning shoes" can be dangerous as you have to re-learn how to walk in them, and that some consumers are experiencing pain and feel that they don't have enough ankle support. For myself, I'll try them again, but maybe only use them once-in-a-while.

Though I know better, I'm not in the mood to walk this afternoon. I'm angry and hurt and confused by things I'm feeling and thinking. I'm ok, just frustrated and overwhelmed with everything going on in my life. And I'm not in the mood to walk. I feel like driving to Cherry On Top and getting the biggest cup of the most fattening things they've got over there and just eating at my desk for the next hour and ten minutes of work. I feel like screaming, I feel like crying, I feel like hitting something or someone. I feel ugly and fat and I don't want to do anything about it but complain. I want to scream, "MY LIFE TOTALLY SUCKS!!" and have people agree with me, offer to fix it and make it better. I want to be one of those whiny people who make it onto talk shows and are given free this and free that to fix their life even though they're no worse off than I am, if not better off than I am. I want to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes and go driving until I run out of gas. I want it to be next Tuesday already so that I can actually make plans and not feel like my life is just waiting for the next green light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones