Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010

Waist: 38 inches
Weight: 179.7 lbs
BMI: 30.67

10 minutes on the Wii Fit
Breakfast: 1 large hard-boiled egg
14 minute walk
Lunch: Eating Right Orange Glazed Chicken
Snack: ice cream drumstick
14 minute walk
Snack: Yoplait Light Boston Creme Pie yogurt
Dinner: green tea, Philadelphia rolls, edamame, mochi

My morning walk went very well! My average speed was 3mph and my shins only started to hurt at minute 10! I'm still using my old walking shoes and of course my iPhone with my special workout mix. I hope I can get my afternoon walk in and a bit of Wii Fit tonight. Feeling good today!

My afternoon walk went very well; my mph was a bit higher. And no pain anywhere!

No Wii Fit tonight; had sushi with my mom and my daughter in Irvine because my dad had a board meeting at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones