Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting back on track

So it's been two weeks since my last post. The first week, I was able to walk a few days and even walked from the parking structure at Disneyland to the Main Entrance. I've been maintaining my meal choices since I first started my diet back in September, so I just need to keep up my walking.

I walked a bit last week, but not much. However, I did get a lot of walking in this weekend.

I forgot to bring my shoes back to work yesterday, but I did get to walk today. I'm looking forward to getting back to my regular 45-minute-a-day routine.

AND, I'm soooo exited that my sister has also started her own weight-loss program. Go sister!!

If you'd like to join either of us on our journeys, please let us know. If you just want to give us encouragement, bring it on!!

I expect you're going to see great things from these gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones