Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weeeee!

A few weeks ago I bought myself a Wii with my tax refund and some gift cards I had. And I was very disappointed to find that every gaming/toy store I called in a 10-mile radius from my house was out of Wii Fit kits. Don't get me wrong, I love playing the different sports games that came with the Wii, but even though my arm got sore playing Table Tennis, I don't think it counts as a workout.

Well, I finally got a Wii Fit! A friend of mine had purchased it about a year ago and never opened it! I got it for a sweet deal of only $50!

I know I'm overweight, as the Wii Fit so gently told me, but I'm very glad to be able to weigh myself each morning in the comfort of my own bedroom, and work out each evening, as it's been hard to tear myself away from my cubicle, even though I'm supposed to take two little breaks each day. And I like how I can see a graph of my BMI, weight and usage anytime I like.

I'm very excited to add this new equipment to my workout portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones