Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome back!

I finally put my walking shoes back on! It's been a few months since I walked on my break at work, and it felt good and bad at the same time. I am glad that I haven't put on any weight since I stopped walking, which means that my meals are still low-calorie enough that by adding walking again, I should resume losing weight. I won't hit my goal by my birthday, but that's okay. Knowing that I can keep it off makes me happy enough.

I can't say for sure that I'll blog every day like I originally did; it's too much work to remember everything when I get home, and I don't want to use company time and resources to do it. So I'll try to post each week about my progress, any setbacks and any accomplishments.

Here's to a new chapter in my weight-loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones