Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 50 - October 16, 2009

2 pounds lost this week!

I can't believe I actually lost 2 pounds this week; I've just not felt like I've done enough to warrant a loss.

I had set a small goal of losing 10 pounds in 30 days, starting on 9/21. With that date getting ever nearer, I don't think I'll hit it; I've got another 3.5 to go. I shouldn't be too hard on myself, considering I lost 4 days of activity when I was sick. I won't get as much exercise today, either, since I've got a funeral to attend. But tomorrow I have a church event that will include a walk as a group, so maybe that will make up for today's loss.

I'm going to check in with my challenge buddy today to see how much she's lost this week. I think each Friday I'll put the score:

This week:
Me: 2 pounds lost
CB: ??

Total (since start of challenge):
Me: 2 pounds
CB: ??

2:00 PM Chipotle Carnitas Bowl
7:00 PM Pork roast, salad, rice, stuffed mushroom, bread, milk
9:45 PM slice of Chocolate Lover's cake

Late "breakfast" and no walking today; I attended a funeral of a co-worker in the late morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones