Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 49 - October 15, 2009

9:30 AM YoPlus+ Light Honey Vanilla yogurt
11:00 AM medium granny smith apple
1:00 PM Eating Right cheese ravioli
4:20 PM Quaker Chewy Low Fat oatmeal raisin granola bar
7:00 PM Grilled turkey & cheese sandwich, small chocolate pudding
10:30 PM Air-popped popcorn with butter and salt

15 minutes on the elliptical at 3.5mph
15 minutes on the elliptical at 3.5mph
15 minutes on the elliptical at 3.5mph

I'm not optimistic about tomorrow or next week's weigh-in: I don't think I've lost anything since last Friday. And next week's weigh-in is my second 4-week milestone. I'm still going to post my picture, but I just don't think there will be as noticeable of a difference from the last time. The first 4 weeks, I lost 10 pounds; approximately 2.5 pounds per week. Now it's the third week of my second set of 4 weeks and I've only lost 4 pounds, if that; approximately 1.3 pounds per week. I know that when I was sick I didn't exercise (really, who does?), but I also didn't eat that much either. Who knows what next week will show, or tomorrow for that matter. It's been a weird week when it came to emotions and energy. Between a death in the work-family, my crazy schedule and the weather, I've been up and down more than the Tower of Terror. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones