Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 47 - October 13, 2009

More "fun" weather today; I'll continue to use the elliptical machine next door at work. I think I'll try it with the weights around my ankles. I loaned out my 1lb (each) wrist weights to the co-worker I am competing against; figured I'd give her something to make it easier to keep up with me. ;)

8:45 AM hard-boiled egg
10:30 AM Quaker chewy low fat oatmeal raisin granola bar
12:30 PM leftover Chipotle bowl
4:25 PM YoPlus low fat honey vanilla yogurt
7:30 PM Whole grain spaghetti with marinara sauce and shrimp, salad, fat free skim milk
10:45 PM Healthy Pop popcorn

In general: 60 oz of water

15 minutes on the elliptical at 4mph
15 minutes on the elliptical at 4mph
15 minutes on the elliptical at 4mph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones