Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 43 - October 9, 2009

I lost 1 pound this week. I'm actually surprised I lost that much, considering I was sick (sedentary) for 4 days out of the week. I'm hoping to go back to normal next week.

8:35 AM large hard-boiled egg
12:50 PM Eating Right Chicken with Basil Cream Sauce
3:45 PM Dannon Light & Fit strawberry yogurt
6:45 PM Pulled pork and mashed potatoes, peanuts
8:30 PM Apple Spice cake

No walking today: got weight-lifting in today moving heavy boxes of supplies around the office

A co-worker of mine wanted more motivation to lose weight, so we made a bet: whoever doesn't lose 30 pounds by April 2 will take the other out to dinner at Maggiano's. That's a litle less than 6 months away, but the closer to my goal I get, the harder it will be to reach it. I've lost 15 pounds in the last 6 weeks, so I should be able to lose twice that in 3 times the amount of time. I hope. I need to lose a little more than a pound a week to hit that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones