Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 46 - October 12, 2009

I'm going to try to use the machines at work today for two reasons:

1. Have you seen the sky outside?
2. The parking lots were re-asphalted over the weekend. I can't imagine power walking through all of those fumes would be healthy

9:00 AM large hard-boiled egg
11:00 AM 2 oz TreeTop apple slices
12:45 PM Eating Right spaghetti with meat sauce, diet orange soda
4:25 PM Dannon Light & Fit blueberry yogurt
6:00 PM Lasagna, salad, bread, pumpkin pie
8:15 PM Tootsie Roll
11:00 PM peanut butter cup mini brownie

In general: 60 oz of water

15 minutes on the elliptical at 4mph
18 minutes on the stationary bike for 4.5ML (whatever that is)
15 minutes on the stationary bike for 3.8ML

So today I went into the workout room my company provides for our location; it's totally changed! They added an elliptical machine and changed out the two old non-functioning stationary bicycles for brand new ones. I'm going to try the elliptical for the next few days, especially since the weather is changing. And with the elliptical and stationary bikes, I can burn more calories than just walking. Woohoo!

I broke a serious sweat on the elliptical trying to keep my heart rate at 150. The bike didn't challenge me enough (ok, at ALL) on the heart rate workout. My second workout on the bike at "intervals" did make me sweat. It'll probably make me sore tomorrow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones