Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 36 - October 2, 2009

Whoamygosh! 3 pounds lost this week!

I can't believe it! The only other time I lost 3 pounds was my very first week, and I had decided that 1/2 a pound of that was water weight! I think my weight-loss this week was from being very good with what I ate last weekend; I was camping with my folks, so I packed my cottage cheese and yogurt and fruit and hard-boiled egg and oatmeal, etc.

This weekend should be okay, too, though I am going to Disneyland with friends on Saturday; Disneyland is a hard place for me to watch my diet because I love their food, but it's really not all that good for you (my favorite is the Countdown Chicken Fusilli, but it's sooo much food). But tonight will be hard: we're going to my favorite Chinese restaurant. Can we say overload on sauce and fried things!?!

As weird as it sounds, I'm actually looking forward to my picture-posting day in 3 weeks. Seeing the difference from Day 1 to Day 28, I can't WAIT to see Day 56!

I added an extra "step" to my walks: walking on the concrete parking bumpers. I can get two steps on each one, so I'm going up and down (steps), plus it's adding balance.

And, I can now tighten my belt to the next notch. Woohoo!

8:50 AM 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
12:45 PM Lean Cuisine Fettucini Alfredo
4:00 PM Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
8:00 PM broccoli beef, almond chicken, crystal shrimp, garlic chicken, steamed rice, green tea

14 minute walk at 3.5mph
14 minute walk at 3.5mph
14 minute walk at 3.4mph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones