Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 35 - October 1, 2009

Today marks 30 days of no smoking for me. I've had to substitute with my e-cigarette and nicotine gum, but I haven't used either one in 2 weeks!

I'm excited about my weigh-in tomorrow; I'm fairly certain I'll either match or beat my weight-loss for the last 3 weeks!

I have a short-sleeved blazer/jacket that pretty much goes with anything. For the last year or so, it's been a requirement to have another person around to help me get the sleeves down my biceps when I'm ready to take the jacket off. Well, I can now take it off all by myself! Woohoo! It's the little things, right?

8:45 AM large hard-boiled egg
10:30 AM 1/2 granny smith apple
12:30 PM Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettucini
4:10 PM Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
6:50 PM leftover spaghetti and meatballs
9:45 PM microwaved chicken breast

In general: 50oz of water

14 minute walk at 3.5mph
14 minute walk at 3.3mph
14 minute walk at 3.3mph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones