Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 8 - September 4, 2009

3 POUNDS!!! I'VE LOST 3 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!

I've lost 2.2% of my body fat, and dropped my BMI by 1.9%

I've been exercising every day, watching what I eat (for the most part) and drinking lots of water. No pills, no killing myself at the gym, just being normal (well, as normal as you can be when changing your habits). I can't believe I lost this much already.

I'm sure part of this is water-weight, but I don't care. This is enough motivation to keep me going! As weird as it sounds, I'm kinda looking forward to taking another picture of myself in 3 weeks. I'm not sure how much noticeable difference there will be from one month, but that's why I'm posting them; so I can see the difference, even if it's just a little bit.

Thank you everyone for cheering me on, apparently it's working!

Today when I walk, I'm going to see if I can work on my arms at the same time. In my old dance classes, as part of the warm-ups we'd hold our arms straight out to our sides and move them in small circles. I remember my shoulders burning after doing that for awhile. I'm going to try to remember to do that today on my walk. I've got a great starter-playlist for my walks, but I'm definitely going to have to add some more so I don't get bored of the songs. My current playlist:

Mercy - Duffy
It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
When I Grow Up (Ronnie Maze Club Mix) - Fringe
Shiny Disco Balls - Jessica Eve
I Like to Move It - Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman
Come to Me - Koop feat. Yukimi Nagano
Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille
Swamp Thing - The Grid
Heatwave - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Bewitched (Workout Mix) - Power Music

8:30 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

12:30 PM Jamba Juice regular-sized Strawberry Nirvana smoothie

4:30 PM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake



7:30 PM Three cheese pasta w/ chicken, carrots, corn and broccoli


11:00 PM 2 glasses of sparkling apple cider

In general: 60oz water - a strange side-note. I am trying to keep up my 60oz of water a day, but it's hard when I feel like I'm having to use the restroom every hour or so. And, I never need to "go" until I drink water. If I drink 20oz, then "go," and then don't drink anymore for a half-hour, the minute after I take a sip of water, I have to "go" again. I don't get it.

I walked my usual route today during my morning break: I beat my normal time by 30 seconds! And I'm not sweating as much! And the fronts of my lower legs don't hurt as much. I alternated between circling my hands and holding them straight out and then putting them over my head (picture the guy that directs planes into the airport). I'm going to do that again during my other walks today and see how my arms feel tomorrow. Hopefully they'll hurt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones