Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 7 - September 3, 2009

Tomorrow will mark one week of my journey. I can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow morning and post the results! (I've been weighing myself each morning, and it's exciting to see some change) I'm not sure what today will bring in the way of exercise; I don't know if my boss will be back in the office today, or if I will have the office to myself. I have to run a work-related errand today, so I think I'll head to a nearby grocery store to grab a Lean Cuisine or something similar for lunch. I'll be heading to Disneyland after work to join my daughter and some friends who will have been there all afternoon to celebrate a friend's birthday, so I'll have to be very dilligent in what I eat tonight.

It's only been 2 days since I smoked my last cigarette, but already I've noticed one new side effect: I can tell who's a smoker and who's not by their smell. I never really smelled cigarette on someone else because I smelled like it too. I got close to someone yesterday who had smoked earlier and I immediately smelled the smoke on them. And the fact that smelling it on them didn't make me want one for myself is a good thing! Yay!
10:30 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

1:00 PM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

4:15 PM 1 cup of brown sugar oatmeal

7:00 PM Spaghetti with meatballs and a glass of 2% milk

9:00 PM very mini blueberry muffin

11:00 PM last slice of Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple. (I'm gonna have to make that again. Perfect for potlucks)

In General: 50oz of water

1 walk during my morning and afternoon break; spent my lunch hour at Radio Shack picking up a case and SD card for my new camera. I didn't end up going to Disneyland, so we had dinner at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones