Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 9 - September 5, 2009

My arms are a bit sore from yesterday's walks; awesome! Today may be a bit of a challenge; I'm going to my boyfriend's mom's house for a bbq and hanging out. There may be alcohol, which I know can be bad for a diet, and the main meal will probably consist of hot dogs and hamburgers. I'll just have to be cautious and eat just a little bit at a time. The only exercise I'll probably get is helping my daughter swim in the pool at the bbq.

7:30 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

10:25 AM 4 Cheez-Its

11:30 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

7:30 PM-ish Hamburger with light amount of ketchup and mayo, one slice of cheese. Tuna salad, beans.

8:00 PM-ish 1 slice of Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple and a scoop of a chocolate cake, chocolate pudding trifle

In general: 50oz of water

Oh, and today is Day 5 of no smoking!

Did not get any exercise today, unless holding and feeding a 5-month-old counts.

Yeah, didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones