Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 28 - September 24, 2009

Today's my picture day! I can't wait to get home tonight and have my mom take my picture! Knowing how much I've lost (come back tomorrow to see this week's weigh-in), there's bound to be noticeable changes. I'll post the new picture on this post tonight around 10-ish and also put it next to my picture from 8/27 on my main page so I can compare the two.

9:30 AM Quaker instant oatmeal Cinnamon & Spice12:10 PM Lean Cuisine fettuccini alfredo
1:05 PM 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
3:15 PM Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
4:15 PM 1/2 Granny Smith apple
7:25 PM 1 1/2 grilled chicken breast from McD's
9:50 PM 1/2 grilled chicken breast & Caesar salad w/ ranch dressing from McD's, fat free skim milk

In general: 60oz of water

13 minutes of walking at 3.3mph
14 minutes of walking at 3.2mph
14 minutes of walking at 3.2mph










<---- See how my shorts are a bit lower than my belly button? That's because they don't stay up anymore! What a fabulous problem to have!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones