Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 27 - September 23, 2009

I'm so excited to post my 4-week picture tomorrow night! I am starting to see the weight loss now; I think my stomach looks smoother, and I'm fairly certain I've lost weight in my legs, judging by how my freshly-washed jeans fit the other day!

8:55 AM Kashi instant oatmeal, Maple Golden Brown
10:40 AM large hard-boiled eggs
12:15 PM Lean Cuisine Spaghetti with Meatballs
2:40 PM Dannon Light & Fit strawberry yogurt
4:20 PM fresh pineapple (yum!)
7:30 PM roasted chicken breast, salad, mini-wontons, fat free skim milk

In general: 60oz of water

14 minutes of walking at 3.4mph
14 minutes of walking at 3.3mph
15 minutes of walking at 3.3mph - my left ankle started giving me trouble during my last walk. I hope it gives that up by tomorrow.

So, just in case anyone wants to know about the pineapple:

I have a Pampered Chef Pineapple Wedger. I bought my pineapple for $2.99 at Vons. When I cut the pineapple, I got about 5 or 6 cups of pineapple chunks. I split the pineapple into 5 resealable baggies and squeezed all the air out. If I'd bought the store-brand can of pineapple chunks, I'd have paid about the same price as my pineapple, but nothing beats fresh pineapple. Plus, the rind is now composting (is that a word) out in my backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones