Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 25 - September 21, 2009

Today's walks ought to be interesting: I remembered my shoes, but not my socks. Ouch! And gross!

9:00 AM Golden Maple Heart Healthy instant oatmeal
10:35 AM large hard-boiled egg
12:25 PM Chicken Fettuccini (Lean Cuisine)
1:15 PM 6oz of fresh pineapple chunks (as in I bought the pineapple and cut it up myself)
3:40 PM Quaker Chewy oatmeal raisin granola bar
4:25 PM Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
7:25 PM 7oz Atlantic salmon and 3/4 cup tortellini, 8oz of fat free skim milk

In general: 30oz of water

13 minutes of walking at 3.7mph
13 minutes of walking at 3.5mph
13 minutes of walking at 3.3mph

I definitely need to remember my socks tomorrow; I felt like I needed a pedicure after each walk! My poor feet!

I wonder if I'll have the guts to walk tomorrow: my company is expecting protectors outside and I have never had to go through a crowd of protestors before. Maybe I'll just tune totally out into my headphones and just be "that crazy walking lady."

OMG, all this food and I'm STILL under my calories for the day! Woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones