Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 23 - September 19, 2009

You can walk anywhere! My daughter and I walked from the parking structure to Disneyland and back (with some walking to attractions in between)!

11 minutes of walking at 3mph
15 minutes of walking at 2.8mph
Miscellaneous walking around Disneyland for 2.5 hours

10:20 AM large banana



11:00 AM 6oz of red grapes

1:30 PM 10.5oz of fat free skim milk, 1.6oz of baby carrots, 2oz of apple slices, 6oz of rotelle with pesto-cream sauce

4:00 PM 8oz pork chop

8:00 Unidentified Greek food - basically consider my diet thrown out the window for the night

In general: 90oz of water

Today is the 3rd day in a row that I've not used my ecigarette, mostly just because I forget, but also because I don't feel like I need or want it. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones