Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 22 - September 18, 2009

2.5 POUNDS LOST THIS WEEK!

I can't believe I lost the same amount as last week! I was certain I'd only lose a pound after missing 3 walks and not eating the healthiest food a couple of times. That's 8 pounds lost so far! I'm so excited, and now even more excited to not only weigh-in again next week but to take a picture! I can't believe next Friday will be 4 weeks!

9:50 AM Golden Maple-flavored oatmeal (1 packet)

1:00 PM 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

1:50 PM 1 Bartlett pear

8:00PM Salad (lettuce, tomato and pear) with light balsamic dressing, grilled pork chop, church potatoes

10:00 Chocolate cake (shared with my daughter)

In general: 60oz of water

13 minutes of walking at 3.5mph
14 minutes of walking at 3.7mph
14 minutes of walking at 3.4mph

I am finally noticing some changes in my body. My jeans are fitting much more loosely (sorry for the grammar?), but I can't yet tighten my belt. But it does feel nice to feel the legs and backside section of my pants bagging a bit. ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones