Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 21 - September 17, 2009

My knee is feeling much better today; not sure what caused it to hurt in the first place (other than just being a bad knee). Strange that it hurt after almost 3 weeks of walking, instead of the first week. And I never did take anything for it, plus I stood in heels last night for about 3 hours. Who knows, I'm just happy I'm not in pain and I can walk again today.

I'm not sure what I'm going to be having for dinner tonight; I'm going to be at my church from 6:00 until 9:00. Maybe I'll grab a salad-shaker-thing from McD's between meetings (do they still make those?).

10:00 AM Golden Maple-flavored oatmeal (1 packet)

12:40 PM 1/2 cup of 2% cottage cheese

1:40 PM 1 Bartlett pear

6:50 PM McDonald's Premium Caeser Salad with grilled chicken and ranch dressing

9:50 PM 3oz of rotisserie chicken w/o skin

In general: 60oz of water

13 minutes of walking at 3.6mph
13 minutes of walking at 3.4mph
13 minutes of walking at 3.5mph

Total 39 minutes of walking at average 3.5mph

Had a GREAT walk this morning! I walked .1mph faster than usual and neither of my knees hurt AT ALL!

I'm kinda anxious about my weigh-in tomorrow. I think I may have lost a pound, if that. I've had chili and hot dogs for dinner one day, only walked once one day, only walked twice another day, had crispy (aka fried) eggplant with other creamy stuff...*sigh* really gotta get my walk on this afternoon and be very careful with dinner tonight.

I ended up not using my ecigarette at all today! I just forgot about it on my way to work and didn't feel the need for it on my way to church from work, or on my way home from church. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones