Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 14 - September 10, 2009

I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow! My pants seem looser when I'm walking than they did last week. Maybe that means some smaller-clothes shopping is on the horizon?

9:30 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

12:25 PM Healthy Choice Portabella Spinach Parmesan

8:00 PM leftover orecchiete with marinara sauce, 16oz of 2% milk

9:30 PM 2oz of shrimp

In general: 67oz of water

I got 42 minutes and 2.3 miles of walking in today. My second walk took much longer than the other two because my left knee started to protest about 1/4 of the way in. I slowed it down by 1mph but kept going. It didn't hurt much on my third walk.

Tomorrow I expect to get 2 good walks in, because I have to take my daughter to an appointment in the afternoon. I might be able to do some yoga when we get home; we'll see how my energy level is and what time we get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones