Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 13 - September 9, 2009

It's such an exciting feeling to see the scale numbers change each day, even if by a half pound. I may have to buy my own scale this weekend, however; my folks will be back from their vacation and I have been using the scale in their bedroom.

I haven't noticed any soreness from using the wrist weights yesterday; not sure if that's good because that means I didn't injure myself, or if that's bad because that means it's not making any difference. Maybe I'm not supposed to feel anything, it's just supposed to add a bit of weight to aid in calorie burning? I guess I'll know near the end of the week when I officially weigh myself for my weekly weigh-in. When I checked the scale last Friday, I'd lost 3 pounds in my first week. Seeing my weight loss so far this week, I'm going to say that at least 1 pound of last week's 3 pound drop was due to water loss from drinking 60oz a day and moving around more. Of course, the smaller drop I'm seeing this week could be from my horrible food choices over the holiday weekend. I'll have to be more careful this weekend.

8:45 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

12:50 PM Healthy Choice Sweet Asian Potstickers (btw, OMG, YUM!!!)

7:00 PM Olive Garden's minestrone soup and orecchiette with marinara sauce

10:00 PM handful of cashews

In general: 80oz of water

I'm so excited to have been able to walk three times at work so far this week. I hope to do that again tomorrow. And folks at work are giving ne thumbs up when I walk past. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones