Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 12 - September 8, 2009

Today marks one week of no smoking for me. And during this 3-day weekend, I only used my e-cigarette for one day. I think that would be because I didn't do a lot of driving. I mostly want to smoke when I'm driving, so I do anticipate wanting to use it this week to and from work.

I bought wrist weights (1lb each) this weekend and plan on trying them out this week on my walks. I've read mixed reviews on whether or not they do any good or harm. I don't plan on wearing them all day, just during my walks.

I didn't do very well with my nutrition this weekend, so I'm glad I bought frozen diet meals to have for lunches.

9:15 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake

12:30 PM Healthy Choice Chicken Parmigiana w/ broccoli and caramel apple crisp
In general: 60ozof water
7:30 PM Leftover whole wheat linguini with meat sauce, handful of cashews
8:30 PM Air-popped popcorn with 2 Tbsp of butter and 2 quick shakes of salt

YES!!! I walked my usual route today during my morning break wearing my new wrist weights. I walked .81 miles in 13 minutes 39 seconds! That's 3.5mph and 1 minute 21 seconds less than my usual time! Yay! And the front of my lower legs didn't hurt until I was already halfway through my walk. Awesome!

So far I've lost 2% of my body fat and dropped .6 points on my BMI! Not "Biggest Loser" quality, but I don't get to exercise all day. I am averaging 30-45 minutes of walking 5 days a week. Plus, I've got a small-term goal of losing 10 pounds in 30 days, set on
mapmyride.com. I've already completed 35% of my goal in 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones