Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 11 - September 7, 2009

I have no official plans for today except going to lunch with my boyfriend and my daughter. We might go to Disneyland later, we might not; it's Labor Day, so it's bound to be crowded.

I downloaded an app for my iPhone that shows me the best options for "good for you" food nearby. So if I'm at a restaurant, it'll show me what I should get and how many calories/fat/carbs it has. I'm not quite sure it's totally accurate: it says that the healthiest thing at 7-Eleven is a jelly donut... maybe they just mean out of the 7-Eleven branded food, cuz I'm pretty sure the bananas at the checkout counter are healthier than the donuts...I hope.

I also want to go to a store to see if I can find wrist/ankle weights to wear when I'm walking; up the challenge a bit since I seem to be plateau-ing on my time/speed (no running, since my knees aren't able to handle it).

1:30 PM Minestrone soup & whole wheat linguini with meat sauce

5:45 PM Otter Pop

8:00 PM 3 small slices of sausage and olive pizza

11:00 PM 2 scoops of mango sorbet

The only exercise I did today was setting up and taking down my daughter's bounce house. However, I did get wrist weights (1lb each) today, so I'm looking forward to using them on my walks this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones