Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 4 - August 31, 2009

I plan on walking this evening after work. Hopefully I'll have a walking buddy to join me and my slow-paced 5yo.

9:00 AM "Kirkland Signature" weight loss shake for breakfast.

12:30 PM 1/3 of a Chipotle carnitas bowl from last night

7:30 PM 1/2 a place of lettuce w/ bleu cheese dressing, spaghetti w/ EVOO and meatballs

In General: 70oz of water

30 minutes on the elliptical machine upstairs. A bit uncomfortable for my knees, and after 10 minutes, my toes were tingling, like how they feel when they've been "asleep." I noticed my glutes were working; wonder how sore they'll be tomorrow.

As I finish writing this at 12:23 AM Tuesday morning, my knees are hurting. I won't give up on the elliptical right away, but I don't think I'll use it more than twice a week to determine if will continue to make my knees hurt. I think it's just the position of the foot pads; too wide for my normal stance, and not adjustable to fix it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones