Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 3 - August 30, 2009

**Could not post on Sunday; a couple of hours after getting home, the power went out and was restored 10 hours later***

Totally forgot to have breakfast today; went to church on an empty stomach. Lower back muscles not sore anymore and left ankle feeling better, but now my left calf is feeling tight.

12:00 PM "Lunch" after church with friends at Marie Callender's. I had their Soup & Salad bar, two waters and a lemonade. For my salad I chose lots of lettuce, 2 hard boiled eggs, ham cubes, tomatoes, olives and a partial scoop of bleu cheese dressing. I ordered the vegetable soup, but only ate the squash since a lot of it was onion and string beans, and I didn't drink the broth.

2:30 PM Went swimming at my sister's house. Didn't "swim" much, but helped my daughter dive and swim. Honestly, I would consider it light-impact cardio since I was in the pool for about an hour with her.

4:30 PM Handful of cashews

6:30 PM - power goes out in my neighborhood

8:00 PM - 3/4 of a Chipotle Mexican Grill bowl: carnitas, rice, beans, sour cream, cheese and 1/2 a large root beer. (yeah, not so good, but at least I didn't eat the whole thing)

In General:8 8oz glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones