Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 2 - August 29, 2009

11:10 AM Woke up with a very sore lower back. Possibly from yesterday's morning Yoga, possibly from carrying my 40lb child on my shoulders and hip. Either way, it's comfortable if I'm sitting, but walking probably looks funny to everyone else.

Lots of laundry and unpacking of new kitchen stuff, so I'll have to figure out what to do for exercise. This heatwave is making it really difficult to do anything remotely active. Does lifting full laundry baskets up the stairs count? I'll figure out something.

11:20 AM Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats w/ 2% milk

1:00 PM 16 oz of orange juice

4:15 PM a few tortilla chips with homemade guacamole

6:30 PM Whole grain pasta with a homemade tomato and mushroom "sauce" (more like a pico de gallo)

Over the course of 3 hours, two frozen margaritas

In General:8 8oz glasses of water

No exercise today; lower back muscles sore and my left ankle was feeling the damage from carrying my daughter the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones