Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 84 – November 19, 2009

Wow – week 12. I can’t believe I’ve stuck with this plan for 3 months! I’ll be uploading my progress-pictures tonight. I’m kinda nervous. I feel like I’ve lost weight, but I’m not seeing it on the scale yet.

9:00 AM hard-boiled egg
10:45 AM Yoplait light thick & creamy cherry cobbler yogurt
12:30 PM Lean Cuisine chicken carbonara
7:05 PM brown and wild rice with mushrooms and shrimp, 2% low fat milk
9:25 PM peanut butter cup and pumpkin frozen yogurt with yogurt and peanut butter chips

45 minutes on the treadmill

So, here it is: my 12-week pictures. I can’t see much of a difference, but then again, I’ve not lost a lot of weight. It’s been busy at work, and even though I’m supposed to take my breaks, it’s hard to tear myself away when I know I’m needed. I hope it’ll get better soon, though I know my work won’t get less busy for at least 6 more weeks.

Weight 11-19-09 

Weight Comparison Week 12 11-19-09Weight Comparison Week 12-1 11-19-09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones