Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 85 – November 20, 2009

Well, I didn’t do as well as I’d hoped. But I’m not surprised, either.

I lost .5 pounds this week

I really hope I can get back on track, but it seems it’s getting more and more difficult with the holiday season(s) coming up and my work being more crazy.

I do have Alli that I tried last year; I was hoping to leave it until the last few pounds, but I may have to add it to my plan to supplement for the lack of exercise I’m getting in. I really want to leave it as a “last resort.”

9:00 AM hard-boiled egg
11:10 AM Yoplait light thick & creamy peaches ‘n cream yogurt
12:30 PM Lean Cuisine chicken carbonara (yes, I realized I ate this yesterday. I just grab my lunches out of the freezer, I don’t look at them first)
4:10 PM granny smith apple
7:30 PM pasta with sausage, mushrooms, pink sauce (marinara sauce with sour cream), salad, garlic bread, 2% low fat milk
9:30 PM chocolate cake

45 minutes on the treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones