Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 75 – November 10, 2009

I see nothing in my day to prevent me from going to all of my workouts and eating the way I should. Of course, now that I’ve put that in writing, the cosmos will decide that today will be Hell…just wait.

8:45 AM 3 oz applesauce (I need to boil more eggs)
10:45 AM Yoplait light strawberry shortcake yogurt

I’m finishing writing this on Friday, November 13 because I didn’t finish (i.e. got lazy). I had an Eating Right lunch of some sort, a few oatmeal-cranberry cookies, a white chocolate chip cookie, ravioli and meatballs and a few caramel Hershey’s kisses.

30 minutes on the elliptical machine with varying intensities, working backwards during high intensities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones