Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 74 – November 9, 2009

Ok, time to get back to business. I want to lose my regular 2 pounds this week, if not more. I don’t have too much going on this week (yet), so there should be no real reason why 2 pounds would be out of reach.

8:45 AM hard-boiled egg
10:20 AM Yoplait Delights chocolate raspberry yogurt
12:15 PM Eating Right chicken with basil cream sauce
4:00 PM granny smith apple
6:00 PM homemade beef stew, 3 cornbread muffins (just tooo good to resist), 1 chocolate chewy cookie

15 minutes on the stationary bike
8 minutes on the elliptical before the cosmos decided I shouldn’t be working out: my iPhone fell onto the floor twice.

I didn’t get a lunch workout in; I had an errand to run. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, both with my nutrition and my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones