Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 65 - October 31, 2009

Wow, I really didn't care about my diet yesterday. And today doesn't seem like it will be any better.

9:00 AM banana
11:00 AM 32 oz root beer
2:30 PM minestrone soup, spaghetti w/ mizithra cheese, browned butter & clam sauce, milk, spumoni ice cream
7:00 PM piece of candy (don't remember which one, from my daughter's trick-or-treat haul)
7:15 PM devilled eggs, pizza rolls, taquito, teriyaki meatballs, meringue cookie, spinach dip, diet orange soda
10:00 PM alcohol

I did get a good workout today; my daughter is in a community play and I helped out today with moving set pieces around town...big HEAVY set pieces. Hopefully it worked off Friday's junk-food fest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones