Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 64 - October 30, 2009

So...I didn't work out last night. But...

I lost 2 pounds this week!

Woohoo! I'm so glad, considering I've had 2 days of no exercise, and had pizza for dinner two nights this week.

This weekend ought to be interesting when it comes to my diet: I have a birthday party tonight (one of my friends, not my kid's), so there will be lots of food and drink not conducive to a diet. Saturday morning I have a "work day" for the local theater that's putting on the production that my daughter is in, Saturday night is Halloween, so it'll be lots of candy in my face and snack foods at a party I'll be attending. Then, of course, there's Sunday, which is always crazy.

8:45 AM hard boiled egg
9:30 AM raisin bagel with light cream cheese
10:30 AM "fun size" bag of M&Ms
11:15 AM slice of pepperoni pizza, small cup of diet coke
1:20 PM Eating Right roasted turkey with carrots and cornbread stuffing
8:45 PM random party food: pizza, cheese, devilled eggs, pepperoni, alcohol, candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones