Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 57 - October 23, 2009

1.5 pounds lost this week!

All I can say is I'm very glad I changed the 1lb wrist weights to 5lb ankle weights. With only 10 exercises this past week (instead of 15), I don't think I would have lost as much as I did. I do know that my hot dog/pasta salad/cheese/pasta intake this week didn't help either. I know that it is very hard (and not cheap) to eat healthy all the time. This weekend could prove to be difficult to watch what I eat; I've got a demonstration for my second job and we're making wontons (steamed, at least, and not fried) and a chocolate and banana trifle. I'll have to make sure to pack an egg and apple to make sure I don't gorge myself on the yummy food.

I should be able to get all three of my workouts in today at work; I don't have anything on my schedule that should/could affect my day.

9:00 AM large hard boiled egg
11:00 AM Yoplait light strawberry yogurt
12:30 PM Eating Right spaghetti with meat sauce
6:45 PM edamame and philadelphia roll and miso soup (sushi!)

15 minutes on the elliptical with varying speeds and intensities - walked backwards during high intensity level

I didn't get any more workouts in today; left work early to be with my daughter. And knowing myself, won't get much in this weekend, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones