Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 56 - October 22, 2009

Not very optimistic about my "photo session" today, or my weigh-in tomorrow. My weight has been up and down all week, while my food intake goes up and my exercise time goes down. I want to work out, but if I've not done anything at work, then when I get home all of my motivation and energy is gone. The past week, I've only exercised 8 times; usually it's 15 times. I would be very surprised if I lost more than a half-pound this week.

I am also disappointed that I did not meet my personal goal of losing 10 pounds in 30 days; I only lost 6. Granted, I was sick for 4 days of that, but still, not working out as much at work (due to work being quite busy) has definitely taken a toll on my progress.

9:00 AM Yoplait Light peaches and cream yogurt
12:30 PM Eating Right sweet & sour chicken
6:30 PM 4 large eggs and 2 oz of goat cheese
9:00 PM homemade raspberry birthday cake
10:45 PM diet orange soda

18 minutes on the elliptical at 2.5mph on a high-intensity level
15 minutes on the elliptical at varying speeds and intensities

So, here is my new picture: 8 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones