Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm so proud of myself for working out again today. I didn't burn as many calories as yesterday, but I did spend more time on the Wii Fit. Since my abs hurt from Hula Hooping, I focused more on balance, agility and stamina. I've also started to measure my waist, since the Wii Fit Plus software keeps a record of that, too! And even though I'm weighing myself every morning, I know not to get too hung up on my weight day-to-day and just make sure I'm progressing each week.

I love that my sister and others are getting motivated to lose weight by reading this blog, as simple as it may be. I would like to ask that you visit my sister's site and give her some extra motivation. As anyone who's ever gone on a diet or lifestyle change knows, it's very hard to find motivation and keep your eye on it. Please offer my sister some encouragement as she is still starting on her workout plan.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones