Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 77 – November 12, 2009

I am writing this on Friday, November 13 because I didn’t do it yesterday. My food choices were kinda weird yesterday, but that’s because some of the food I ate I had no choice over. I donated blood yesterday, and when you’re done filling the bag, you have to wait for 15 minutes and drink juice and eat snacks. They always have things that are processed and have preservatives, because it’s cheaper than providing fruit that will go bad sooner than later. Cheez-Its and cookies take forever to go bad, so they can keep them around longer.

9:00 AM 3 oz applesauce
10:15 AM meatballs (to increase my iron for my blood donation)
11:45 AM two cans of orange juice and a bag of Cheez-Its
12:30 PM Lean Cuisine spaghetti and meatballs
4:00 PM Yoplait Light peaches ‘n cream yogurt
6:45 PM Bird’s Eye chicken and pasta and vegetables

15 minutes on the treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones