Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 71 – November 6, 2009

Well, I can’t say I’m surprised. After all, I did go to three Halloween parties, two where I drank alcohol.

There is no weight change from last Friday to today. I did technically lose 2 pounds, but that’s because I put on 2 pounds over the Halloween weekend. So, I guess that’s a good sign that I can still lose weight, as long as I don’t put it on first.

This weekend I’ve got my demonstration for my second job (the one that was scheduled for 2 weeks ago), so I’ll need to be careful not to indulge in the wontons or chocolate trifle. And, of course, there’s Sunday where nothing ever goes as planned.

8:45 AM hard-boiled egg
10:20 AM Yoplait light strawberry yogurt
12:15 PM Eating Right chicken with basil cream sauce
4:00 PM granny smith apple
7:30 PM stuffed pasta shells, meatballs, black olives, diet orange soda

15 minutes on the treadmill
30 minutes on the elliptical machine, alternating intensities, working backwards during high intensities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones