Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 60 - October 26, 2009

I may have to work extra hard this week: I had 4 slices of sausage pizza last night! Yikes! A quick look at my schedule today at work suggests that I should be able to get in my 3 workouts, plus I'll be walking around in the Disneyland Resort area tonight, so that'll add to it (though not by much; I'll just be walking at a leisurely pace).

9:00 AM hard-boiled egg
10:40 AM Yoplait light cinnamon roll yogurt
12:25 PM Eating Right sesame chicken
4:15 PM 8 oz of fresh pineapple chunk
6:45 PM 3 Del Taco chicken soft tacos w/ no lettuce (doesn't stay crisp enough), french fries

60 oz of water

Total of 45 minutes on the elliptical at varying intensity levels; walked backwards during higher intensities

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones