Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 18 - September 14, 2009

The weather today should be perfect for walking; not to hot, not too humid. I'm anxious to get walking again after this weekend.

I did 10 sit-ups (not crunches) this morning; man I'm out of shape. I think I'll add 10 sit-ups to my morning and night routine to add some extra exercise to my day; I know that as I lose weight, walking 45 minutes a day won't do as much for me.

9:00 AM Kirkland Signature weight loss shake

1:00 PM Kirkland Signature weight loss shake

6:00 whole plate of spinach salad with hardboiled eggs and light ranch dressing. Homemade pasta, cheese, spinach and ground beef casserole. Chocolate covered vanilla ice cream bar

In general: 70oz of water

Today, during my lunch walk, I jogged a bit. Mostly walked, but jogged a few times for about 20 seconds each time. I hope my knees won't hurt too bad tomorrow, I'd like to see if I can get them to let me jog more often, but I'll have to remember to take my chondroitin glucosamine pills every day. Maybe I'll set an alarm like my folks suggested, although it'll probably have to be a nighttime routine, since my mornings vary and I'd really not like to be reminded at 6:45 AM on Sunday to take my pills.

30 sit-ups (from laying flat on the floor to touching toes): 10 in the morning, 20 at night
39 minutes of walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Go Workout


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones